Meet the team | Abbey Boeding
Broker, Luxury Residential
- Abbey began her education in residential real estate and investment upon her move to Northern Colorado in 2009. The rapidly appreciating market led to the hands-on experiences to flip homes and invest in residential properties. Abbey received her Colorado real estate license in 2016 and launched her career at The Group in Fort Collins. She found immediate success including rookie of the year nominee. Abbey excels in representing investors, luxury property owners, and buyers and sellers in the highly competitive market of Northern Colorado. Specializing in marketing, service, and productive problem solving.
- Abbey loves living in beautiful Northern Colorado with her husband, Clint, and their three kids Cameron Piper, and Marcus. Participating in any activity that gets them outdoors. Hiking, biking, skiing, paddle boarding, running, and exploring the country in their camper.
- College of Psychology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA | Bachelor of Science
- Broker Associate/Partner – The Group, Inc. Real Estate 2015-2020
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Colorado Association of Realtors
- Member of the Fort Collins Board of Realtors
- Certified Tourism Ambassador
- Culinary Exploration
Waypoint does more...
We know because we started our careers at the 'Big National Firms.' Now, we deploy the same big firm capabilities, national reach and exposure through a locally owned and highly capable team who cares.