Meet the team | Allison Horn
Allison Horn serves as the Marketing Manager for Waypoint Real Estate. A graduate of Colorado State University, she studied Communications, and Information Science and Technology. She took time during 2019 to become a licensed Real Estate Broker. Allison joined the team in June of 2020 as the Property Management Coordinator and has since then transitioned to the Marketing Coordinator role. In this new position at Waypoint Real Estate, Allison utilizes her experience to successfully execute Waypoint’s exceptional Concierge Service and takes pride in the quality of her relationships with clients, vendors and brokers. Her experience in property management, event coordination, retail marketing, photography and social media strategy gives her a unique perspective on preparing and executing the best marketing plan for each unique property.
Born and raised in Telluride, Colorado Allison enjoys all things outdoors, especially skiing, she also enjoys spending time with her family and puppy, Winston.
- College of Liberal Arts, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO | Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies | Minor in Information Science and Technology
- QC Career School | International Event Planning Professional
- FAA Certified Remote Pilot
- Learned how to ski all on her own at age 3
- Related to a professional soccer player
Waypoint does more...
We know because we started our careers at the 'Big National Firms.' Now, we deploy the same big firm capabilities, national reach and exposure through a locally owned and highly capable team who cares.